Water and gas treatment products
Our main products are made with zero-waste technology sourced from the food industry. Together with our customers BioSO4 has already solved many heavy metal and environmental challenges. In partnership with clients, we pursue customized sustainable solutions for water purification. In addition to high-quality products, we offer knowledge and expertise concerning the application in question, product development in response to changing circumstances, as well as cost-efficient global logistics.
A great advantage of our water treatment method over other systems is the capacity for highly selective sulphur and metal recovery (cobalt, copper, lead, nickel, scandium, zinc etc.) from process and waste waters. We have also developed highly selective adsorbents for nitrogen and phosphate removal from both waters and gases.
Our technology can be implemented within processes and flowsheets having continuous recovering modules or easy installations of passive filter solutions. Standard filter sizes are between 0,8 m3 to 20 m3. Technology is modified to meet the specific process requirements of all our customers.
- Adsorbents for sulphur removal from gases and liquids
- Heavy metal removal absorbents (cobalt, copper, lead, nickel, scandium, zinc etc.)
- Chemicals for removal of nitrogen and phosphate
- Laboratory and on-site analyses, testing and piloting
- Assessment of specific chemical requirements for water treatment
- Equipment and process design development
- Global logistics and sales
- Reactivation services for products
- Technical services